Past Perfect Tense Exercise
1) When we arrived at the cinema hall, the movie . . . . . (start).
2) When we reached home, we realized that someone . . . . . (steal) all of our gold.
3) Julia . . . (phone) mom at work before she . . . .(leave) for her summer vacation.
4) She . . . . (cook) a lot, because she . . . . (be) so hungry.
5) Sachin was very sad because his friend ... (die).
6) She said that she ... (be) to America.
7) After the movie ... (finish), we went to sleep.
8) I . . . . .(finish) eating dinner when you called yesterday.
9) Viren . . . . . (save) a lot of money before he . . . . (buy) the new house in Mumbai.
10) I . . . . . (study) Finnish earlier.
1) had started, 2) had stolen 3) had phoned, left , 4) cooked, had been, 5) had died , 6) had been, 7) had finished, 8) had already finished, 9) had saved, bought 10) had studied