Seating Arrangement Questions
Eight cats are sitting in a circle and drinking milk in their own separate bowls.
1. Cat-2 is sitting between cat-6 & cat-7.
2. cat-1 is sitting between cat-8 & cat-5.
3. cat-3 is sitting to the third left of cat-7.
4. cat-8 is sitting to the third right of cat-4.
Q1. What is the position of cat-7 with respect to cat-5?
a) immediate left
b) second to Right
c) second to left
d) Immediate Right
e) third to left
Q2.How many cats are sitting between cat-3 and cat-5 if we start counting from right of cat-3.
Q3. What is the position of cat-5 with respect to cat-8.
a) second to right
b) second to left
c) third to right
d) third to left
e) immediate left
Q4. which of the following statement is true?
a) Cat-5 and cat-6 are adjacent.
b) There are 4 cats between cat-4 and cat-3.
c) Cat-8 is immediate left of cat-1.
d) There are 2 cats between cat-2 and cat-7.
e) Cat-8 is immediate right of cat-1.
Q5. Which of the following statement (or statements) is false?
a) There are no cats between cat-3 and cat-6.
b) Cat-5 is sitting immediate left of cat-4.
c) There are 3 cats between cat-1 and cat-2.
d) Cat-5 is second left of cat-7.
e) Cat-6 and Cat-2 are adjacent.
Q6. What is the position of cat-1 with respect to cat-2. Choose all the correct statements.
a) Cat-1 is 4th to the right of cat-2.
b) Cat-1 is 4th to the left of cat-2.
c) Cat-1 is 2nd to the right of cat-2.
d) Cat-1 is 3rd to the right of cat 2.
e) Cat-1 is facing Cat-2.
6 women are sitting in a circle facing center and talking to each other.
1. F is sitting between A & B
2. E is sitting between C & D
3. D is sitting at immediate left of A
Q7. Which women is sitting to the immediate right of B?
Q8. Which women is sitting between E and B?
Q9. How many women are sitting between D & B?
Q10. Who all are the immediate neighbours of F?
Q11. Which of the following statements are true?
a) There are 4 woman between D & C.
b) F is immediate right to A.
c) C is between E & B.
d) D & B are adjacent to each other.
e) All of above statements are true.
8 kids (including 4 boys and 4 girls) are sitting in a circle.
1) 4 girls are G1, G2, G3, G4 and 4 boys are B1, B2, B3, B4.
2) No 2 girls or 2 boys are sitting adjacent to each other.
3) G3 who is sitting between B3 and B1 is facing G4.
4) B4 is sitting between G4 & G1 and is facing B3.
5) B2 is to the left of G2.
Q12. Who is sitting to the right of B1?
Q13. Who is sitting to the left of B4?
Q14. Who is facing G2?
Q15. Who are the immediate neighbours of B1?
a) B3 & G3
b) G3 & G1
c) G4 & B4
d) B2 & G4
e) G2 & B3
1) c, 2) b, 3) b, 4) e, 5) b,d, 6) a,b,e, 7) d, 8) c, 9) b, 10) a,b, 11) b,c, 12) a, 13) c, 14) e, 15) bDiagrams for above examples