English Adjective Exercise - 4
1. The . . . . embassy is left to that fountain. (America)
2. She is an . . . . supermodel. (India)
3. On last Sunday Jack told me a funny joke. This joke was the . . . . joke I've ever heard.
4. Brett is sitting on a . . . . desk. (wood)
5. This is a nice dog. It's much . . . .than my friend's dog.
6. Kartik was driving a . . . car. (Germany)
7. Lucy is clever, but Carol is . . . . . than Lucy.
8. This book is cheap, but that one seems . . . . .
9. Here is Rahul. He's ten years old. His sister is nine, so he is . . . . .
10. My father is heavy. My uncle is much . . . . . than my father.
1) American, 2) indian, 3) funniest, 4) wooden, 5) nicer, 6) German, 7) more clever, 8) cheaper, 9) older, 10) heavier